Byron: The God of Words

Could I embody and unbosom now
That which is most within me, could I wreak
My thoughts upon expression, and thus throw
Soul, heart, mind, passions, feelings, strong or weak,
All that I would have sought, and all I seek,
Bear, now, feel, and yet breathe into one word,
And that one word were Lightning, I would speak;
But as it is, I live and die unheard,
With a most voiceless thought, sheathing it as a sword.



forgot to mention that all 3 of these are fro childe harolds (what else)
i dislike poetry & other pointless things in general, but those that i like, i love
lately been thinking of henry and june, think will buy me the dvd. i miss half.com :( & i miss my dvdrental thing. Been thinking of moving back to Ricercar, lately. Will slow or close this house down.

Originally Posted at Prerona.

No comments:

Post a Comment