'TRIP'PING AND 'FALL'ING

it was mind blowing!
i thought it will be a nice waterfall but it was so grand it felt like more
now i know why the niagara is one of the seven wonders and why its so talked about
its scale is terrific
and what i liked best was the way they have set up all the trips and avctivities so that ur thrown right into it so to speak and yet everything is very safe and controlled

i went with kamlesh and dada and i must say that kamlesh really impressed me. ALL that driving single handed ly - 8 hrs or so at a time! he's some dude. tho for me ... anything he does is usually super cool ... even then I was (re) impressed by the man ... he's something else alright!

after we got out from there, I was dying to share it with someone ... all that excitement was bubbling up like champagne and killing me. so i called up rahul. dont know anyone else in the us so i invariably plague him with my calls ... and told him all about it.

after that there was the new york trip
what can I say
for a 'gaowallah' like me it was really happening
everything I saw, everywhere I went ... i was i was like staring and walking around with a blisfully abest happy dazed expression and associating ... this is where barney lived, this is where richard went to work, this is where florentina's dog got run over ... all the books, all the stories i had ever read seemed to have come alive and it was really exciting. felt like a kid all over again.
i went to the empire state bdg. and bcz it was a clear day I could see till very far
then I went for a boat trip around the manhatten burrough and we passed by statue of liberty, ellis island and the old railway stn. after that we wenmt to central park and there we saw 2 guys making out on a park bench
missed buro/ jinx/ chatto/ ma ... bcz theyve been there probably ... dunno
reminded me a bit of uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment