new pome

you
you could make all my dreams come true
you
before i even saw you i knew
your voice
familiar from dreams lifetimes old
your words, your style, your thoughts
everything that i remembered
and when i first saw you i knew
you
are everything that i remembered
all these years I waited
all these years I searched
aimless, wandering, going crazy
knowing not who I searched for
it was you
every one I met
everything I learned
every place I went
Searched for you in everyone
you
are the reason why everyone was dwarfed
because I remembered
the sound of ur sigh
on a long lonely night
on a deserted island with just you, and I
with moonlight and roses and violins scenting the air
all round
barely a sound
and you
and I
one look at you and i knew

And I now I know
And now I found yuou
I guess that should be enough
So what if it can never be
So what if you will never know
I knew, I saw, I found,
You
And thats enough for me
(i guess ;)
PM17072007?2003

and now u are gone
i let u go
cz half measures
were never my style
i need to own ur soul
i want it all
i want everything
or nothing at all

No comments:

Post a Comment