monday morning

just went down for a coffee and accompanied kams to the smoking area
its such a pretty morning
sky barely blue
trees swinging in rythm
brids, flowers, singing wind
unssen, unheard but still u can feel it, like a song only your heart can hear
they have a lot of deer in the parks around the bdg
im fascinated by them.
its still pretty much of a novelty for me
to know that these cute little starngers are there somewhere in tthese woods all around and may just pop out any time, as they do
for a few momenst its magic
then they are gone
and its everyday again
maybe its a silly thought, but friends are like that. Joys are like that, Gifts of life are like that. Scattered romaing playing all around us
we cant see them alweays but they are there
and they may just turn up anytime
and make magic


had yard long conversations with Jinx and Subir and Rajesh this weekend
Rajesh was blue devilled ... so I cheered him up a bit. Or I tried. A little bit of sugar, a little bit of gyaan
Subir was Subior. gerry , buro, obnoxious little boy always
I get so mad at him for the way he practically leaps on to the preachers stand before u even have a chance to finsh what you were saying ... gaanoda. if it was anyone but geri ....

But before that, I had a absolutely splendid weekend. Nicest, nicest time in ages. I had so much fun that I almost missed it when it was over and I was really deep in my sunday laziness in all its glory, so ...
Rahul came over from Houston. I made him chicken and raajma. I was petrified that the chicken would not turn out well but it was mind blowing (i think it was :). Then we went to Austin for lunch. We went to this swwet place with a nice balcony poking out into the air above the lake. The sky and the lake was the nicest bright neon blue. And there were so many people out on the water having fun. Food was brilliant. And everything was perfect. Then we went to the river walk and chkd out alamo (what little there is of it) ... nicest thing about the alamo was the nice bdgs around it. One interesting bdg was at a street corner ... ending with a 'nice' point. Took loads of photos. Didnt have ice cream. Got lost. Saw River walk. Didnt walk. Went for a noisy boat ride. Noisy but fun.

On the river walk, while waiting to get on the boat, I saw a dinner boat slipping along


No comments:

Post a Comment