i have been meaning to write much today bcz much happened yesterday

well, small much's =- small pleasures




i work in a defense ish organisation

and yesterday after work we were all standing about discussing a knotty techy problem and cursing (& praising) the man who originated it all (seriously, I have never seen so many pointers in one application - its a wonder he knew where he was pointed by the end of it - pointy affair ;)

anyway, talk started running the way talk does and we started talking about this guys days in the air force and he started telling us his stories

and he would say something like thank god i didnt get picked for the marines

then someone from the next aisle would shout - may I hear that again - or some such comment

and before long it was something like one of our nice bangaali paraar rock-er adda's

and everyone was in it and we stayed an hour and had a ball

that was great!




came home and had a glorious walk - just after the rain had cleared

it was beautiful

somehow, the recent rain had made everything look silvery and romantic

and freshly washed

then I had to do my laundry so I went and soaked in the pool and did one of my float on my back and stare at the stars and think "lovely thots" routines

then I came back - had a glorious meal alone and read till 2am

the sweetest book.




sounds like nothing, but I was very happy by the end of it




and I talked to Jinx somewhere in between - that made my day




and today - just as I came in to work, I saw a mail from brat

we had a short email chat

during which I told him I will call him if I cud get out for lunch early enuff

but I didnt so i didnt :(

but it was nice making contact with my other best friend

and rajiv, the third one smsd me as well - so in the space of two days I made contact with all 3 ... this is great ... I wish all two days wud be like this :)




next time adit tells me "I better realise soon that life is not F.R.I.E.N.D.S"

Ill tell him sometimes it is and its so so nice when it is ... it can tide u over the times when its not :)



besides Im off to the niagra tomorrow ... y am I not xcited ???




No comments:

Post a Comment