NEEL NIRBAASHON

Im on a chandrabindu trip
Thats a bengali rock band and one of my favourites

The song in my head today is Neel Nirbashon ...
Its a bout one of those days when u feel strange and kind of lost in the mind mazes between happy and sad and angry and lost ... blue devilled ... thats what I am

Im not depressed or upset or anything ... just gort a queer empty feeling ... like somethings gonna happen, like the calm before the storm
A storm is brewing ...

Even now my 10 yr younger kid sis can spook my by sitting in a dark corner and rocking on her heels and chanting "doomsdayiscoming" ... I actually get spooked :)

I miss her. Havent spoken to her in days and days and days ... :(
Miss my nice room back home (which is entirely sapna's fault :)
and my dogs
and my friends

but its gonna pass in a couple of hours I know
So I just got to stay calm and think of all the upcoming excitements in store ...

meeting a friend this weekend
that should be fun
got a very interesting bug to be solved which shud also be xciting ... doing a mainframe job after ages

No comments:

Post a Comment