diya left a comment on my blog saying that my grandmom reminded her of the how 2 deal dida
and i promptly had a nightmare about ma having turned drug addict!
it was a very intricate plot
involving catching bees and processing honey to make afeen
anyway - it was very scary in the dream
still is a bit. till i manage to go back to sleep

felt like calling up someone and talking a bit
but everyones got work
so i decided i just couldnt
st. prero ;)

sms'd joy instead and made him call me
it was fun bcz something i said about a certain relatively new friend I had made
one of my old friends get a little needled for a sec and we had a ball laughing about it immediately afterwards

so Im half asleep. but cant go back to sleep. bit scared
hand burns (inspite of the colgate and all) and I have no one I can impose confidently enough to wake up at 5AM
But still, inspite of everything, its such a beautiful life :)

"have to say it now
its been a good life all in all
as all my friends and my family sit and pass the pipe around
talk of prayer and pomes and promises
things that we believe in
places I am going to
places I have been
how long its been since yesterday
what about tomorrow
what about our dreams and all the promises we made ..."

john denver


Theres an hour of enchantment
when all the world is lost in sleep
Tis the witching hour
When mysteries are deep

When the racing night falls tired
And lays it self to rest
And elves and fairies tucked up in bed
And all the world is at its best
I am awake, I am alone
I look back down the mad rush of years behind
I am tired, to the bone
Yet theres still somthing ahead I must find

I am awake, I am alone
I look back down the mad rush of years behind
Now that they are gone
Looking back it all seems so pretty, beautiful life all in all

No comments:

Post a Comment