BURNT AGAIN

what is it about me and this place
ever since i got here, i just keep doing something to my right hand
first i broke it installing the bed
then i burnt it when i was burning the house
then last night i burnt it again
me and kams sat down with big pack of beer and decided to polish it all off
i was elated cz it was my turn to cook and this meant id be let off the hook
anyway, i became a bit magnamous all my happiness and
volunteered to fry some peanuts with kala namak and ajwn bihari ishtyle
i guess i must have been nuts
the peanuts came out pretty well but as i was getting them out of the kadai
the bloody thing tipped over and the oil all fell on my hand
its a ugly purple mess now
im dying of pain and misery
and it smarts like anything
im in agony
... okay, so im exaggerating a little bit ... scale it down by the PM factor ;)

my grand moms back
my ma is back in cal
poor babe ... she just cant come to terms with the fact that she's become a budiya
she's been to the usa & most of europe & far east & middle east
now she tells me she wants me to go to south america
and she is bitching about my mom and mashi bcz they refused to take her

i am on the phone with her right now
i can call her with one whole phone card and get away with
grunts when she pauses to take breath

we were talking about my bad leg
i said its ok now but a doc said it would bother me when i get old
guess what she says ...
u dont have to wait till ur old and all
it will start bothering u from when u get to my age
ofcourse she's not old yet, she's just 90 ish ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment