Nice day ... started off on a Very nice note ...
Wnt to Starbucks ... discovered Im back in BROKEDOM
Card wouldnt work
Turns out I have 3 free drinks cards stashed away for a rainy day!
The cute guy was on Duty ... and we stood there chatting and laughing about it :)


Then I walked, no I ran, back from work bcz Kams had a extra meeting
While I was supposed to meet a guy at 6 to see his car
Pathetic car, cute guy
Anyway ...

That done, I sat around and read till 9
By which time I was really bored of ... sitting and reading
So I decided to cook for myself for a change
I never cook unless there are people coming over
Something new!
Pasta ...
I did any crazy thing I could think of with it
But it came out AWESOME
Pasta and coke and THE SWEETEST THING on TV ... followed by the rest of the dark chocolate
It was fun ... smashing!

Any movie with 3 girlfriends gets me senti about Chatts and Sauce ... This was no exception
Sauce, Chatts, Ad, Juls, Jinx, Brat, Pills, Buro, Gerry ...
Nicest thing in the world is to have friends u can love & who love you
Doesnt matter if they are far away and u dont get to see them or even talk to them much
They're still there and that makes you happy ...
Even if you dont see them for years and years u know that when u meet it will be like yesterday when u last said goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment