the strangest day ...
i woke up at 6am
on my own
without any battles with my conscience
and without hitting snooze on any of the three alarms
i just woke up
and got up
and i did everything we are supposed to do in the morning ...
i even had orange juice and cereal and coffee ...
wowo ... im so impressed with me
i even slept well last night
i just went to bed and went to sleep
it must the awesome race i was reading about in seabiscuit ... it tired me out :)

rest of the day quiet paled in comparism
one of those days when nothing broke down in any of the systems I maintain
so i spent the 9 hrs thinking up 9 new ways to while away time
found some new and interesting sites on old german names

next to my brit fixation, I have this overwhelming german fixation
infact, Ive quite decided, I want to go to germany for my next project
and after that Im going to china
but thats a while yet.

i spoke to chatto, joy, sauce, pills, barbie & ma (my gran) after a long time this week
taht makes me miss the rest ... jinx, brat, adit, sauce, juls!
I dont wanna go home, per se, but I wish I could meet all of them and Tupi (mylove, myjaan, my doggie)

No comments:

Post a Comment