all dressed up and no where to go

people are always telling me im too laid back
never take initiative
and just wait for things to happen to me

so I woke up from my afternoon nap at 7:30
and got all jazzed up in my cool my suede shirt and stuff
(didnt think of changing my lakemarkethawaichappal which ive been wearing all day everyday since i got here)
and went over to tell the boys we are going out
turns out his majesties did not want to rise and shine yet
so i had to coax them up with tea (adrak/mirchi walla)
and then shout and screem till everyone was up and changed

then kams gets the bright idea of setting up my cable connection
aaj hi abhi hi
another half hour gone

finally dada saunters out
fullishtyle
and says we go for dinnher first
chinese buffet
ate my first oysters
while they watched andgrunted and made pukey sounds and comments
and went for endless helpings of ricesoupchowchow

By now its 10
Im going nuts
I wanna go get there

Ive just managed to get everyone up, when ...
'just then the phone rang'
shit ... i forgot i was on call this weekend
ims took a dip & 3 dumb jobs crashed
so I had to scrap everything and run to office

:*( woe is me :*(

No comments:

Post a Comment