today was really nice ... after a long time

i got a lot of mails / phone calls / zonks ... happy :)

hogged a lot all day ... 3 tazzo chais (consider - its a half day for us on friday) and one big breakfast & spanish "mixture" / chanachur

now I got 2 and a half days offfff .. gonna finish orchid thief and start on the new hemmingway, clean up my home page, and kazaa like mad and Ill go to IHOP tonite

thats one of my new pets ... I love IHOP

i really must get a tv ... but thing is I know I wont do anything else at all eversince




CRAZY EVENING THOUGHTS


had gone to wal mart day before

deep in the night (okay - it was only 11:30) - but deep enough

it was so different ... different nice

people moving around were different. the looks on their faces were different and the sales people also seemed different

then we came out and I saw a most breath taking sight ...

slung way low on the hips of a deep dull cerulean sky was the most gorgeous gem of a moon

not full, but almost there

darker than Ive ever seen it before, it was almost ochre yellow

mottled like clotted cream

rich, glowing gold

and I thought to myself ... this is the perfect kind of sky for a desert ... there should have been a rolling desert below this ... with panting camels in hot chase ... and shrieks of bedouin heros filling the air ...

wish I could have hung around to watch the sunset but I had to run back home just then










ever thought about it? theres a kind of an see saw rythm to life

up again down again up again and so we go ....

i think im coimng out of the blues

just passed thru one of my benchmark gloomy sulky dismal patches

tho i tried not too let it show too much - except of course to my crib boards ... jinx / ma / munal / chatts

ever tried being bright and chirpy and a little giddy-dumb when u got these really profound dark gruesome thoughts running thru ur head ... its kind of fun in a twisted way

No comments:

Post a Comment