it was the unhappeninsgestest day of my life ... nothing happened ... ie nothing nice happened

after a long time I had some work

so I was shuttling between the intranet that we are supposed to be developing and testing in the lab for the new crm release and job abends building a pkg for my dll and cursing my boss and trying to build the webpage that my boss asked me to AND strange and critical user problems (by cob) ... blimeywhaddaday!




had to call rajesh to wish him happy birthday

first I got the time calculation wrong and called him in the middle of a meeting ...

then I called my dad by mistake and blasted his ears "happy birthday kiddo" before he could grouch his usual hellllllo

Then I called ... the right number, the right time ... bang on time ... and whaddyuknow ... it goes straight to Voice Mail!

notmydaytodayjustshudnthavegottenoutofbed ...


came home and 6 and popped of to the land of oz

woke up at 9

now lets see how the rest goes .. i gotto get out in the world and see if anyone will by kind and feed me dinner :)

No comments:

Post a Comment