NACHT MUZIC




went to a friends to eat raajma & rice

we then watched half of save the last dance for me & whole of legally blond

it was cute and funny actually




On my way back, there was a really nice breeze blowing and I didnt feel like going indoors just yet

so I went by to the pool and hung out there for a long long time

it was reallydeserted

around 23:30

and this house next to the pool has this awesome set of wind chimes

its huge and rings only when theres a very strong breeze blowing

it makes a Deep, low, heavy sound

today there was a strong breeze blowing

it sounds like munals (my sister) bhutanese bells

... thats another long story

basically our last big trip was driving bhutan / darj ... and munal fell in love with these monastary in paro

she would wake up every morning real early and walk all the way there to hear the bells

a "connection" ...

well she's a piscean :)

anyway, I digress ...



there was a strong wind blowing

and the place was surrounded by trees

and they were all moving in the breeze

and the wind made a funny sound going over the tennis courts right behind

and next to me the whirlpool / jacuzzi / whatever gurgled away

and the sky was so clear

a dark neon blue

a there were so many stars out





and for a moment I forgot everything and just remembered those last few fractions of time

beautiful night

heart stoppingingly beautiful

makes me think that beautiful can never be in just one dimension

its so much blended into one package

the time, the place, the sounds, the sights ...

No comments:

Post a Comment