blimeywhaddaday!
woke up at 12
studying for that blasted exam till 3
ate lunch
then I had promised a friend who is fast approaching harakiri time (he getting married necxt month)
that I would take him shopping for a few things he wanted 2 buy for madame
he ended up winding up in 50 bucks or so
BUT I BLEW UP not just my whole evening but 180 bloody bucks!
OH MAN!
anyway - no regrets - nice stuff
awesome beige shoes - seven floor high heels
nice brown shirt - simple - mannish cut - in crushed suede ... so soft you feel like going to sleep in it :)
and a very conservative office shirt in green and white
and a nice little t shirt ... cute
and here comes the worst part - i picked up this awesome set of make up from channel
nice - very nice - but Frightfully expensive

If I go on like this Ill be back in broke land again
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Saw Gangs Of New York
Great Fast Bloody Gruesome ... Interesting
For a review - check out my review blog ................ eeeeeeeeeeeeenjoY!

No comments:

Post a Comment