friday

once again Im at my comp at 2:35 AM
cant sleep
but i really really should
got to go to work tomorrow




FRIDAY was beautiful
i think i will remember it as one of the most beautiful days of my life
the drive was so nice and the car was so sweet
and the music was so awesome
and the weather ..... wow!
i love thunderstorms. something about driving in the rain fascinates me
i went to houston once before
but it didnt strike me as so poignant then
mabe it wasnt raining
and storming
and lightning'ing



the buildings all around came alive
tall polished glass mirrors
reflecting a sky gone wild
glowing blue - suffused with spreading pink stains
torn apart by random swords of light
and crack of sound
and all reflected in every direction by those beautiful tall standing giants




then we went to IHOP
my favourite joint
makes me feel good everytime
and once again in the middle of the night for coffee





SATURDAY was the exam
nice place - the company where we had the exam
bmc sw
really cool joint
wont write about the exam at all bcz it was a bouncer after the other ... urgh! yuck! gross!
Ill fail but I wont give it again
too much man. not my stuff
why the fcuk was I doing this anyway!



nice ride back afterwards
stopped for a meal just when I was about to collapse
nice joint
nice burger
sourdough something



came back and collapsed into bed
so tired
slept
woke up
went for a movie
hollywood homicide
tech problems 5 secs from the end
gave us passes for one more show free
good deal, Id say
it had gotten to a stage where the heros are in a car chase with the willains
we all know what happens next dont we now ;)






SUNDAY was ... dunno
spent the whole day doing nothing and waiting for something to happen and switching between kidding myself damn happy and depths despondancy
have you ever felt alone
seriously seriously alone
lonely
cold
no ... neither have I ... its was okay
nice book
kept stuffing my face
lovely sweet georgette heyer
cottilion
great book for the time of my life a great practical romance :)



met sunil and kamlesh & muni where they were moving house
and shifted a few odds and ends with them
got a new sofa as reward
came back and slept
woke up and went to star bucks and walmart
ate dinner at taco cabana
talked to chiruda and rahul on the phone (not rahul bhaiya - another rahul - new friend - jolly nice guy)
called up a few more people but no one was home / free
everyone else has a life I guess :)

then came back. went for a swim
it was beautiful
deep velvet night
stars and drifting clouds
floating on my back and watching the stars
listen to the gurgling sounds from the jacuzzi next to the pool
pretending myself away to a tropical jungle ...



then came back home and chatted with ma
sms'd baba
couldnt get thru to him



then went to bed with orlean and "orchid thief"
thot I made good time - 12:30
be fresh as a posy for work tomorrow
and here I am ...3:30 and no luck yet



now Im off to try again ...