isnnt it nutty how u suddenly miss someone ... out of the blue ...
im missing sohini the chinki ....
does anyone remember Chinki the Pixie in "adventures of the wishing chair" :)

not so strange after all
its her birthday 2mrw isnt it ...

or maybe I miss a phase of life ... how nice everything was in college
fresh & fun & what-the-hell-does-it-matter-anyway kinds

we had such great times
sitting on her chhat and watching people downstairs & bitching about them
or sitting on the steps in the train and being mistaken for a guy & a girl romancing
or the way she would suddenly go Prrrerro ... u remind me of a doggy!

i wish at times that yesterday was a place
and I could make a little trip ... laugh a little, smile a little but then come back to today again

I miss poornima too ... she was one of the nicest kids I ever knew
and her mamaji's house (or the laddu's their) ... WOW

the film institute ... the haunt ... the adda

deccan
tds

mg road ... the blind trumpet player under the broken down bridge in front of osho's

feel like taking a trip down to Pune

Sohini -called me a funny funny girl today
i remember when ma had come over and we were at shoinis flat and someone said something or she called me funny
then she remembered ma was there
and she said I mean funny funny not funny funny

ma found that really funny
funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment