interesting weekend on the whole

saw3 movies

good medium bad

alex and kate / confidence / down with love

slept most of it away

read a lot

ate some awesome homemade chicken.

at home.

thought a lot. like about whether I should take cable or not.

missed my first driving class

and then slept some more.



chatted with kid sister

she's apparently in love at last!

this time its rap (what next!)

eminem a.k.a marshal mathers

never heard of him before

got told of for being totally antique

and was summararily dismissed ...



spoke to dad

he's on a walkalot program

hes walking 5 kms a day

or I should say hes Back to walking 5kms a day

cz all our life we have been hearing about how when He was in school he has to Walk 5 kms a day to get there everyday



since I heard a lot of complains from both about ma

i didnt speak to ma cz Im sure she will have the adequate number of rejoinders and I didnt fancy having to sit thru the lot on International :)

No comments:

Post a Comment