Who do you think you are?

Also, Trying this Johari & Nohari thing ... will I get a little help from my Friends? Also, found this at Rulda's blog. Looked fun, so gave it a shot. Funny thing! They give you a load of images and ask you to chose, obviously I couldnt make up my mind! Picked 3 and thought I'd check out the results for all of them. They were all off and all on, in some way or the other.

Your Personality Profile

You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.






Your Personality Profile

You are sexy, powerful, and bold.
You're full of passion and energy...
Sometimes this passion has a dark side.

You feel most alive when you're seducing someone.
You never fail to get someone's attention.
Quick minded, you're also quick to lose your temper!






Your Personality Profile

You are pure, moral, and adaptable.
You tend to blend into your surroundings.
Shy on the outside, you're outspoken to your friends.

You believe that you live a virtuous life...
And you tend to judge others with a harsh eye.
As a result, people tend to crave your approval.


Why are we so fascinated with these little magic tools that tell us who we are and what will become of us? We are the last to know, arent we. I have no clue who I am, where I am headed, where I am coming from ... but what I know the least of all, is what I want. All I know is time is running out like sand through my hand. Time to get what I want, where I want, who I want. Time is running out, and I am not getting anywhere. Lots

Dad's gone. Was so nice to be with him, if just for a day. He laughed and laughed. And so you think your in £#%@?, he said. Will you ever grow up? No, I said, I absolutely refuse!

Walked around chasing photographs with his DSLR. He made fun of my cameras. Bully. Cooked, ate out, drank. Sang. Fought, Cried, Made up. Mum and Sis are in Nepal. Tripping. We discussed options for her Art school thing. How to work it out. Where. When? How? Lucky little one. She knows what she wants and has no qualms about getting it.



Originally Posted at Prerona.

No comments:

Post a Comment