Song in my Head

PJ - Shoreline - Throw Your Arms Around me

Hunters & Collectors - original - Throw Your Arms Around me

This was written by Mark Seymore, from the Australian band Hunters and Collectors in the late 1980s
Words and More here on ItsAllHappenings. Which reminds me that I havent seen Almost Famous again in a long while! And shouldnt these last 2 whole posts move there!?!

Incidentally, it really should be Crying, or 2 out of 3, or even 'Now you wanna start something new', but I guess the music archive and retrieval firmware in my head is much more optimistic than I am ...

Incidentally, just look what I found on GooGle (no, pls dont ask me what I was looking for) - LoL - is there an equivalent out there?

There was an advertisment I loved. It had a picture of an F1 driver in his car and below the following text:


"It's impossible" says reason....
"It's reckless" says experience...
"Its painfull" says pride....
"Try!" says dream....

One Aim. Toyota.


I had seen it in a Redears Digest and cut it. I had 'framed it' in some cellop. and used to carry it with my whenever I moved and put it over my desk. Recently, I lost it. If anyone reading this has any clue where I might find this Ad. online, I would be very grateful!

After a long time, I was aimlessly surfing & serendipitously came across these Quotes, that I really liked. The first seems most relevant. A Sign?

Don't hunt down what you can't kill. - Shawn Michaels

"It's painful", says Pride. "It's reckless", says Caution. "It's impossible", says Reason. "Try!" says Dream. The Challenge - To Bring A Dream To Life. - Toyota F1

To combat fear, don't close your eyes. Instead, stare it right in the eyes and watch it fade away... - The UnDEVtaker

Those who are truly brave have nothing to fear - The Rock

In the body of every true man beats the heart of a bull - The RockI have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the skin of their color, but by the content of their character

One nettlesome task is to discover how to organize our strength into compelling power.

There is nothing more dangerous than to build a society, with a large segment of people in that society, who feel that they have no stake in it, who feel that they have nothing to lose. People who have a stake in their society, protect that society, but when they don't have it, they unconsciously want to destroy it.

If a man is called to be a street sweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the host of heaven and earth will pause to say, here lived a great street sweeper who did his work well.


Originally Posted at Prerona.

No comments:

Post a Comment