wonderful wonderful weekend!
like a run and a nap in golden fields of hay
with "quiet waters by"
and a sun that shines and shines and shines ...

actually it rained
but it was wonderful
listening to the sound of the rain between one song ending and another starting

listening to alternately to a motley mix of led zep &
girija devi and "kuchh kho raha hai, kuchh mil raha hai"

cooking, eating, laughing and clowning around all day. reading, crying, remembering - all night ...

yes, surely sorrow has its joys too? the sweet side of pain?

"As I walked along the winding roads
Every cross road seemed to me to be climactic,
Fate deciding, and ultimate
Each decision that I had to make a alone,
I bent double under, pacing back and forth between the options
A million times, before I fearfully, hesitantly put one foot forward
And took my first tentative steps along the chosen path.
Convinced, a mistake will mean forever doom.
Some times I was wrong, sometimes I was right.
But lifes mistakes were never fatal.
I should know, Ive made so many.
But even when you take a wrong turn, the worst that happens
Is a unwanted detour. A forced wait that teaches much good
Discipline. Desire. Strength.
In hindsight, each point seems so trivial
No right. No wrong.
Just a rainbow scattered lines and points.
Making up one unique path. One unique life.
And a life, so beautiful."

No comments:

Post a Comment