a day in the life of ...

dear blog,

i woke up at 5 am today (actually 5:07) to beethoven on the radio
sat at the comp with my coffee and my sustainence - in full zombie mode
Then I looked at the clock - I was late - had wanted to reach by 5:30 today
Still time - I got out by 5:35 ... But every piece of glass in the car was covered with a thick layer if ice like a teenager with a face mask on. I sat inside and put the defrost thing on. waited. then I got out. fetched a cloth ... no good. got out. fetched some water - worked - but misted over again before I knew it. All this in the pitch dark ... with queen singing - appropriately - melancholy blues - from inside the car

anyway - I got to the gym at 5:50. Hunted out the card thing she asked me to right stuff on. huffed through the workout. got to the weights ... all excited ... but it was no fun. she thinks Im a pansy. I could do this much in my sleep!!! Oh Yeah ... !

7:10 climb up to the locker. Tell myself to run-prero-run, but get "caught up" in the sauna. Im addicted to the sauna atmosphere. Just the fact that no one comes there and it feels like a little log cabin in the end of nowhere. I just love to lie down there and dream. only trouble with, dream is, Im dreaming my life away. Okay then I get out get dressed and painted and get into the car. Its 7:40 - I need to be at work at 8. There still some time to get home for some sustainence if I RUNNNNNNNNNNNN

Big chance. Getting out (btw the gym is bang opp a police something) I cant figure out how to cross the road and go to the extreme left - with cars swishing fast from every which way ... takes me about 7 mins.

By the time Im home after a mini scrap with a co worker about if I could get a lift (i HAT driving sometimes) - I got to work at 8:20 - 20 mins late

tokhun theke laat khachhi. kaaj to kichhui nei.

yesterday I finished the last of my cooked food. I dont have the enthu to cook again. I came back from work at 6PM. Had a soak with a nice glass of wine for an hour. dreaming :). Then heated up dinner and ate. Talked to Teddy. and settled down in bed for the night with Mary (Queen of Scotts) and my new jasmine yling ylang pillow perfume. Woke up at 12 - sleep walked to the kitchen and stole some bitter chocolate and then lay in the dark and slipped and tumbled back and forth between dreams and sleep ... till the beethoven rang out at 5

No comments:

Post a Comment