"Abre Los Ojos"

another week has gone by. another rest rolled in. why does this one feel more earned? or am I premature as usual.
why does it feel like im alive? i know - 3 reasons - its a secret!

a remembered taste rumbles in my stomach - and knocks me off my feet with its intensity ... rumballs from flury's park!!! street! Aaaah ... Calcutta! to miss you again ...

I saw Abre Los Ojos. liked it. its different from vanilla sky. yet interesting. different in treatment. in feeling.

what if life were like that - tech support ... there are moments I have a strong feeling like that
a short ephemereal surreal stab of a feeling ... the latest was this morning in the parking lot - it was dark - early yet - I was walking very fast - no one was around - suddenly a man popped out like from no where - and he smiled in passing - there was a certain undefinable quality in his smile - he smiled the way you would smile at someone you know very well ... there was a certain undefinable quality in the moment - like the moment when she said "we never had to take any of this seriously, did we" and he smiled. It happened to me once before on a bus in bristol. a little girl. she was sitting opposite the door - as I climbed on she smiled - there was a certain undefinable quality in the smile - like how u smile at someone in a brief pause of make belive in the school play while hurrying between scene changes

"Abre Los Ojos" "Not yet hombre - I still enjoy this ride"

No comments:

Post a Comment