160 - 160 - 20

Im getting there
I woke up at 4:45
was in the gym by 5:30
had my session with the lady till 6:40
then I did my workout till 7:10
Got ready in 30 mins - no dreaming in the sauna
Got home by 7:50 ... but STILL reached work late
God - I need to stop - I came home just bcz of that
what weakness. what addiction. what madness
i can feel my insides tearing. ive been on it for 15 years now
ive run away from everyone who tried to help me stop
making them enemies
its like another person in me - a devil - a spirit
Im as bad as baba almost now
i need to stop. i HAVE to stop
sex, love, rock & roll,idling, dreaming, flirting,
eating, drinking, drugs & smoking
everything that feels good & everything thats banned
By the cold and religious we were taken in hand
Shown how to feel good and told to feel bad
I got a mail from him early this morning
Do you remember me, how we used to be
Now he is so far away
In every possible way
Now theres no reaching him inside him anymore
Now we mail and smile and chat and laugh
like strangers in two seperate worlds
Live our seperate lives, And we go our seperate ways
Cause we dont see eye to eye
And we cant stand face to face
Pom - I tried to warn you. I hope I was wrong
That it wont feel the same for you
I got a missed call from my dad
I called back and he said he just called
He made me call back cz he was short :)
Hah - what a joke
my one year is way less than his one month
Poor me. Poor Poor me. Poor indigent, in capable, poverty struck, worthless, failing, struggling, gasping to keep up with them, choking, falling back behingd even the stragglers me.poor also ran me

8:52 in the morninga cup of black hot strong and self pity
wow! thats not the way to do it babe
Im cool. Im awesome. Im one of the nicest people I know
Im fun. Ive areally cool sense of humour
If I was someone else - Id be crazy about me
And Im moving everyday
Im getting there. Late starters dont have to lose
Life is a long distance race - he who lasts win.
And Ill last.
Ive survived things that would make ur hair curl if you knew. All my life as long as Ive lived.
Ive sinned, Ive done bad, that would make ur hair curl if you knew.
Things u cant imagine, things you have never dreamed - aisa bhi hota hai - issi duniya mein
And Ive had good like that too. Amazing goodness, Amazing prizes, Amazing Prices :)And then Ive looked back and laughed ... I love you baby.
You're the man.

No comments:

Post a Comment