I woke up to classical music on the radio
And then drove to work to Lynnard Skynnard & Eddie Van Halen
How good does a day get?
its 8:30 and Ive been up for 3.5 hours
to the gym and back and at work early!!!

what a beautiful day! A wonderful morning!
everything is so great all around when Im not mad at myself :-)
But 'myself" is so hard to please

the voice in my head goes dont get to cocky u ass - lets see how long it lasts, u loser. And didnt u get lost on ur way back from the gym ...

I spent a nice clean weekend. Totally solitary & I didnt even switch on the comp or the phone - almost. Its so hard to shake them all of and such bliss when u manage.

Went to the Deep Purple show (which was mind blowing). Spring Cleaned my house. Read my maryqueenofscotts and cooked chana chawal for myself. In the evenings I saw Yadein & Wings of Hope. With the new cheese and old wine and the spiced olives.

The concert was brilliant. But unforunately I dragged along someone who's not at all into music (as we know it)
so that part of it was pretty pathetic - I felt horrible about having brought him along perforce bcz it was obvious he was getting thouroughly bored and kept reminding me about this by his comments. Also my music is something I feel kind of funny about - that is I dont like to discuss books or music I like a lot - its kind of feels personal. and when someone criticises or makes fun of it - I feel horrible - though I never say anything - I just laugh - but I feel lousy and - me being me - run as fast as I can.


Over the weekend I had a fight with someone! He said he didnt want to speak to me anymore - hah! like Im dying to talk to anyone!!! I hate it when people are absurd and he was acting truly demented! He is one of the most immature confused and selfish people I know. And is probably right now busy telling all his friends what a bitch I am. But he is decent otherwise so I know I will feel bad about the whole thing and go out of my way to patch up in a few days ... whats wrong with me?

spoke to saab - after ages today. got a missed call with no number. just knew it was him. I ran out and called him back. Hmmm ...

No comments:

Post a Comment