wood fairy pome

so now you tell me you love me!
& what good will it ever do?
and now you say you want me,
you should have told me that before.
when the slender rainbow
quivered on the little lake
in the forest
that night, when you came to me,
you should have told me then.
or on that other day
flushed with the delicate peach of dawn
u held my face, in your hands, afterwards
and kissed my eyes, with your sweet mouth
and i took a trip to heaven
you should have told me then
and remember the other day
when i said I wanted to walk barefeet in the grass,
and kicked my shoes away
you laughed at me, i tried to get mad
but I never could or not for too long, soon Id be melting again
and you always could tell just when
you should have told me then
later anyway, I cried my self to sleep
so often did I weep
and each time a tear fell
I found a new excuse to tell
But every wouldve been okay
You shouldve said all this that day

No comments:

Post a Comment