I WONDER ...

who do you miss when you have a fever
why does a cold make you sad
why do we always feel so sleepy in the morning (when we have to get up)
and not at all at night (when u are finishing the last chapter u will read that day)
why do we get super religious before exams & other problems
whats that strange wrenching feeling you get when someone u love is far away & sad
how do you know you love someone
why does love come in so many varieties (like baskin robbins)
why doesnt love come with labels
why people dont have manuals
why people u "like" never "like" you ... or not the way u want them too

why you like the dumbest stuff on TV before and exam but get bored with the most exciting movies after the exam
why I miss PUCHKA and my Naani so much when Im away from Kolkata but get bored with both the min I get in?

And where Teddy is right now ... :)

when I will meet jinx again
why do I miss him so bad at times :(

when will i see Munal & Tupi & Leo again?

will I like Debanjan as much when I meet him and we are in the same place? will we become great pals or be cool cool? when shall I meet Pills again and sitting & chatting on the footpath edge in Chennai. how can Juls get married without me? will I ever meet sauce again. when will I talk to chatts again. when will I meet ad again


why is it so hard to know people, so easy to misunderstand, so natural to take people you love for granted and think ur paying a compliment and so hard to accept when others take you for granted

why do we like people then get dissapointed when we get to know them better

why am I still nervous when I have to talk to new people about work but not at all when Im just making friends
why do some people scare me so much? why do I avoid confrontations and telling people no and expressing stuff ... and then suddenly one day go BOOM and blow my cool?

Why is Munal such a nut ... and then Ma says we are like delayed twins!
Why is Cal so special ...

How long its been since I have had a REAL hug from a REAL friend

What should I do next?

No comments:

Post a Comment