stoned immaculate

did some serious drinking after a seriously long time last night
im a bit mad at myself, but I guess it could have been worse
when I get inebriated i usually just go off to sleep peacefully
which I did last night as well
but unfortuneately ... before that I talk ... and true to form thats what I did last night
i confessed things to kams the thing never ever wanted him to know ...
namely ... the fact that I got locked out of my AGAIN on diwali morning and had to call popalock :)
bcz I was so scared of getting blasted like dynamite (scorp tempers rnt even in their own control)

but then again ... what r confessions for if not to be spilled out to our closest pals whome we love & trust so much ...
who treat our deepest fears and pain so gently ... so carefully
and softly hold us in their hearts till we r strong again and then set us free to fly again

guess Im talking of kams and popalock ... but thinking of all my friends across space, time and media ... and all the times Ive thanked god for my friends. Im not making much sense right now ... will, after the remaining dregs of scotch running in my veins clear up ...

No comments:

Post a Comment