THE DREAM

I was born with two left feet
One for the floor and one for my mouth

I had the most beautiful dream a few nights back ...
Its everything the word DREAM means or should mean
I went on a date
With a CUTE and INTERESTING guy who was OLDER than me
He took me to a small house with a small garden ... on a planet ... which contained nothing else!
There was no one else on the planet
Like the planet of the Boabab trees!
It was snowing, and it was deep in the night
and there were so many plants and only one time PURPLE pimpernel flower
which he showed me & told me a interesting longwound story about when we sat in the garden
There were books & music all over the place
before that we went in ... to the nicest kitchen in the world
there was a nice dining table in there and we ate lots of wonderful food
everything was automated ... the dishes came to the table on their own
and were automatically carried off to be washed
I was wearing a nice blue green saree
We went to the garden & sat down to talk. Didnt notice how time flew
We talked till morning

The "flashback to" other "times almost" just the opposite
Me in tattered overalls ... grease and grime all over
The guy is a MAFIA cool-stud
And I am the mechanic/driver of the group
Theres a big robbery and I drive a HUGE car which says its a Jeep but looks like a HUMMER
And I come ... zzzzzzzzzzoom and pick up my 'don' and the others and we ride off into the sunset!

No comments:

Post a Comment