bloggers block

cant think of anything to write right now - or atleast nothing that seems just right. Right, then can anyone think of anything inspiring. It wouldnt be right to say that nothingsbldyhappeningsowhatdoi write about. Plenty happening allright. But doesnt feel right to write about all that. atleast not right here ... got that, right?

lol ... never done that on my own before! dedications ... mybestfriend
as luck would have it when he was here I was there and now he is there and I am here
long live the king of indian sw companies
theres a pattern to the postings ... ur never where u wanna be

well its rolling round to winter again!
heading on 8 months since i came here. it passed in a flash!
seems like yesterday that I came here like a refuge / fugitive
with two big suitcases (in one of which was hidden a HUGE teddy bear called Floppy)
didnt know a soul / didnt have any address to go to ... I just knew that 'somone' was supposed to pick me up at the airport and take me 'somewhere' ... my trust-abilty being as low as it is - that really gave me the creeps ... what if he just forgot!!! lol ...

in all my previous assignments we were given the name of a hotel and just had to get ourselves there. scary, but the only screwups u gotto watchout for r ur own.

anyway ... the temperature here nosedived this diwali weekend. It went from chennaiinsummer hot to delhiinwinter cold
makes everything around feel a bit like it was when I came here in Feb. thats what set me off on my nostalgia trip. so much has happened. so much has changed ... some good, some bad ... but all so BIG! I feel like Im another person totally from the one who left home! I guess Ive never been on my own before in the true sense. always had a lot of friends and my friends are usually the shutandsithereilltakecareofyou type ... I guess I feel all grown up and on my own here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment