Sea Dreams

open ur arms
make a little room
hold me
heal me
can you?

close ur eyes
close ur mind
close ur heart
become me
can you?

lets run away
to the dessert or the sea
somewhere on some rocky beach
bleak, agrey, and starkly pretty
somewhere where the wind blows cool and wet
and something makes strange, howling sounds
somewhere where we'll be all alone
cut off from everything and everyone
there, we'll pretend
theres life and meaning and love somewhere
for a while we will forget
that every thought is chemical

we'll talk deep into the night
we'll cry
we'll laugh
we'll sing

i'll tell you stories from places I've been
i'll show you pictures i carry within

i'll introduce you to people i've known
and rainbow of souls, i hold in me

i'll show you things
you couldnt have dreamed

bring your guitar ...
i'll bring my crazy thoughts and dreams

u can make long islands
i'll make nice things to eat

i'll read you some byron,
in the moonlight

i'll play you james douglas
my eternal reasonless love

come away with me,
to my island in the sea

where magic daily burns
from where there's no return ...

you will need to be brave and strong and hard to make the leap ...

can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment