quote-unquote

"Real poetry doesn't say anything, it just ticks off the possibilities, opens all doors. You can walk through any one that suits you. If my poetry aims to achieve anything, it's to deliver people from the limited ways in which they see and feel." James Douglas Morrison

and two old poems I rediscovered
while spring-cleaning
tucked away
forgotten
some dusty corner of my cyberspace

THE RING

To go like I came
Unburdened an clean
A full circle
All things contained
PM24032003


YOU
You rode down from the skies
On a deep dark restless night
On the wings of a silver moon
I was wandering alone
Wanted to be far from the madding crowd
I wanted to be on my own for awhile
Suddenly there was sound
And I looked around
And there you were, an angel, an imp, a friend ...
standing right beside me
You caught me unawares
I wasnt looking out for you
Was just so nice to be by your side
I guess my doors were open wide
Didnt notice when you crept quietly in
And made ur self at home
In some quiet corner of my heart
And now it feels so right
Everything is alright
Dont go away
Please, wont you stay
Forever ...
In some quite corner
of my heart.

PM04202003

No comments:

Post a Comment