questions

going along, living life, you wade through masses of words, if words are your medium, and some stick in your head forever. these are some that stay stuck in my head

from the Bridges of Madision County, (isnt that ironic) "In a universe of ambiguity, this kind of certainty comes only once."

from Gone with the Wind, "a lady can do no more"

from the beatles, "your's sincerely, wasting away"

from a key chain that a friend got each one of us in school, each had our own names and the pic of a state in 'the states' and a message (i think from that state) and mine said west virgina, wild and wonderful

from when harry met sally, "when you figure out who you want to spend the rest of your life with ..."

from hi fidelity, "its not what you are like, but what you like"

from dr. zhivago, "life. he wants to see life ..."

from my uncle, (we were spening the night talking about life, in a forrest bunglow somewhere, in some god forsaken part of bihar, "first you must know what you want"

from my dad (first time caught smoking), at the end of the day you are a person, a "me"

notting hill/song, "make them all my souvenires"

jesus christ superstar, "he's just a man"

2 comments:

  1. Hey Pre :)

    Here's a moment I want to find out more about :P

    "from my dad (first time caught smoking), at the end of the day you are a person, a "me"..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the Bridges of Madision County, "In a universe of ambiguity, this kind of certainty comes only once"...

    Lovely. Watched this movie way back. Thanks for reminding this line to me.

    And yes, I am okay the linking.

    ReplyDelete