Tagged!!!

Tagged by Sanity Starved, i swear i did this already but I lost the post! Anyway, so here goes:

I am thinking about …

Tomorrow, The trek coming up, The noise in engine, The motorcycle in the show I saw this afternoon, money, relpet, babies, Dad, Yazoo!, my hair, isreal ... the noise in the AC, the temperature in U.k (and is doomsday coming - my eternal fear)

I said ...

"I'm busy, can I call you back sweetie", but I lied, as usual. I feel really lazy to talk sometimes (?)

I want to ...

have babies, make biriyani - just the way i like it, learn russian, deutsch, maithali and sanskrit, have babies, live in paris/london/kolkata, look like my mommy or sushmita sen, work in an old age home, go for a long trip to the amazon, see machu pichu and go to the arctic (?), run a marathon, learn squash, play rugby, take up skulling again, learn to focus, have babies, play the violin, climb the himalayas, "conquer" the mind (or atleast pass the classes)

I wish ...

I knew what I wanted.

I hear ...

Pearl Jam, Doors, Metallica, Chopin, Dire Straits, Bach, Barrett, Chandrobindu, Floyd, Rabindra Sangeet, Tull, Hemanta, Kishore Kumar, KK, Bhupinder, Ghulam Ali, Amir Khan ... basically everything except rap (and very little pop music)

I wonder ...

what it all means

I regret...

lost time and not buying 'the dream bag when Dad offered

I am ...
always sleepy

I dance...

almost always, to almost anything, whenever noones looking

I sing...

extremely painfully and incessently

I cry...
a lot more for small things than for bigger things. then i shut up

I am not always...

consistent

I make with my hands...

food ... and its usually quite decent

I write ...

on my blogs, a few group blogs, letters and emails to friends, a journal i carry in my bag, and another 'proper' journal and endless lists. i make lists like 'things i could make lists about'

I confuse ...

who i am with who i want to be

I need …

to think, to read, hear music, see movies, to laugh, cry and love

And finally...

I pass this tag to ... everyone who reads this (inspired by aparna) - or everyone who wants to do it.

Originally Posted at Prerona.

No comments:

Post a Comment