of houses and homes

i found a house. its in a place called silver mills. its incredibly pretty.
but i dont like it. its too 'done up' and its too pre-done and its too new.
what i love is the old vis mansions but they're too expensive :(

im tired of gypsy feet. im looking forward to finding a home someday. something just a bit more permanent. something to come back to, however far you may roam. something mesy. something noisy. that smells like something nice is cooking. that looks like a lot of people live here and have lots of fun. that u share with people u love. so it comes round to that in the end. its the people who live in a house, that make it a home. so what im looking forward too, i guess are the people who feel like home.

adit, chatts, barb, sauce, juls ... everyones settled down. im the last man standing. sometimes i think its like some people just have an aptitude for happiness, they are always happy no matter what. and vice versa. similarly some people just have an aptitude for love. And I dont. Im great at friendship but Im just lousy at love ... I just cant handle it, This Crazy little thing called love.


i know its a lie
i know its a game
i know we're not lovers, you and i

i know it wont last long,
but before it has gone
it hurts, it burns, its lost in dreams, its Wrong!


I know the its mad
I know its silly
I know its nothing really, except all thats bad

But while its here,
While Im lost in these deep dark backlanes of my soul
While there is a dream and a memory
Of losing myself in your eyes so sweet
While I still think of you last thing at night
Wake up to a prayer of meeting you soon
While I still cry, when you are cold
And while I still sing whenever you smile
While my heart crashes whenever you come a little closer
And stops when you wander too far ...

But while its still here,
Its overwhelming me, dear

But I know its nothing,
just a little crush

No comments:

Post a Comment