immortality

I came across this poem in immortality and fell in love with it ...
Theres a movie on this guy by leo dicaprio - Total Eclipse (1995)

Sensations..by Arthur Rimbaud

In the blue summer evenings, I will go along the paths,
And walk over the short grass, as I am pricked by the wheat:
Daydreaming, I will feel the coolness on my feet.
I will let the wind bathe my bare head.

I will not speak, I will have no thoughts:
But infinite love will mount in my soul;
And I will go far, far off, like a gypsy,
Through the country side - joyous as if I were with a woman.


i like this books so much. thank you rahul. and more so bcz it was given to me by my puppies - well rahul, actually, but i cant think of them except in the plural. i miss them like ... something u miss so much u darent think about it ... my little puppies. my sunshine. the little angels baby toddler lovers :)

and some more verse ...


this moment will pass.
this place, left behind.
nor you, nor me, will stand here again.

but this instant will be remain,
floating in time,
when i fleetingly looked into your eyes.

there are no invisible silver threads between our souls
nothing between us, nor was, nor will be
you're more a stranger than a stranger on the street

but just for an instant, there was something i wasnt sure of
a question, The answer, the look in ur eyes
just one instant, which had some kind of immortality

No comments:

Post a Comment