if wishes were horses ...


Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she woos me
I don’t want to leave her now
You know I believe her now
Somewhere in her smile she knows
That I don’t need no other lover
Something in her style that shows me
Don’t want to leave her now
You know I believe her now
You’re asking me will my love grow
I don’t know, I don’t know
You stick around now it may show
I don’t know, I don’t know
Something in the way she knows
And all I have to do is think of her
Something in the things she shows me


im feeling blue
im no good - good for nothing
eevryones good for something ...

im feeling down
i got no body
everyones got somebody

then i remembered. You can have everything or anything u want in life. but u gotto pay for it. and u gotto know. just what u want. then its urs. be careful what u wish for. ur wishes might come true. Last night I lay awake wishing ...


I wish I was a good-decent person

I wish I wasgoing out with / married to / or otherise setup "with" "THE PERFECT MAN" (as per List A or revised List B)

I wish I was drop-dead-gorgeous (or maybe just plain not-fat-black-ugly as sin)

i wish i wasnt hurt as easily as I am - or atleast that I did not cry as easily and in PUBLIC and specially while out walking alone on the streets AND SPECIALLY for reasons which are SO SILLY that they make ME laugh later ...

I wish I didnt have such INTENSE likes and dislikes in people (or anything, for that matter) or that I didnt care so much for everyone I liked

I wish I didnt ever ver feel scared bcz there were lots of new people in the room

I wish I was awfully good at something. Or even tolerably good would do

had brains

was thing

had tapeworms (so that I could eat and still be thin )

Could speak French / Urdu / German and one arabic language

I wish I had four kids

I wish I had a black BMW

I wish I had a dalmation, a great dane, a cocker spaniel and a german shephard

A slab of chocolate, a coffee and a uknowwhat to consume at any given time

No comments:

Post a Comment