waking up to the rain chatter on the roof while the wind chimes laugh amused ...

it rained all night
i didnt know
woke up to that freshly scrubbed look everywhere outside
the wind was stirring up a symphony on the wind chimes
the clouds were sweet and fluffy
the birds were screeming at the top of their lungs and so I woke up :)

i was late for my 9 oclock and missed it totally
damn! had to go and get my car back. now I dont know when I will

movie marathon and river beer last night
saw 'almost famous' again & 'hunchback of noterdam' & 'the importance of being ernest'
the first and the last Im in love with. the inbetween one was okay types. very sad

i got 3 parcels yesterday
one from my parents and one from my friend and a card
i cant explain in the post just how excited I was ... so Ill drop it.
then this morning I got a belated happy birthday from my best pal

ive never made friends online before & i was very skeptical about the whole concept
but these guys ... di, mich, pom, anu
they are all just so amazing that they make me once again stop and wonder what i so often wondered in the past ... 'bad as i am i must have done something decent somewhere to deserve friends like i have'

No comments:

Post a Comment