get by with a little help from my friends

so so day at work
kind of hectic
now the implementation date for my project is almost here so its pretty crazy
there will be fireworks when this baby flies
there are so many interfaces its crazy
and no one has track of them all!

had a parcel problem today
my dads sent me a parcel but I keep missing the postman and they wont leave it at the apartmentoffice
damn ...

went to the new cafeteria at work
but it was closed!
suddenly Im dying to eat chinese ...

theres a storm raging outside
really big time
im glad I moved all my plants inside yesterday!
the little ones keep falling over
the wind chimes are ringing up an orchestra
I love the glass one I got here this time
and I miss the wooden ones I left at home ....

such then, is life :)

an old pome

These eyes have seen
such dirt in mans heart
These eyes have been
To hell & then back
These eyes have cried
These eyes have burned
And yet at times
These eyes dream of love
PM20092001

No comments:

Post a Comment