MIDLING WEDNESDAY

I lost my icard today
Thats a 100 bucks down the drain if I dont find it by tomorrow
Charecteristically, I think I wont

Went to the library after work
Id thought that Id reissued all the books online
But apparently Id missed one ...
The tiny 'of mice and men' cost me a hefty fine

The code was fixed but there are two more in cue
Marked up as MAJOR and we exit system test noon tomorrow

My best friend is lost in action

No news yet of the leave in Dec

Thanks to having to avoid X, Ive ended up putting myself in isolation at work moreorless

The newcuteguy (not the startbucks one) is lining the cutebabe

Teddy is settling beautifully into his idyllic relationship
And I havent heard from him in eons

My gran fractured her arm

My leg is doing poorly ... the old 'accident' trying to remind me of its fading existence

The car is in the body shop and will be way past the 10th

No one will be in town for my bday

baaki sab theek hai

No comments:

Post a Comment