manic monday

crazy program
just wouldnt work
against all logic :)
applied the david hall 5minpanicrule - used up my entire stock of abuses (inaudibly)
and then looked at it again .... sure enough - Id coded one replace too few ...
bug fixed
breathe again
came home
jumped into bed - had to make up for the fact that i was up till 3 last night
oncall :(
this is 8PM ish
chatted with the "little angels"
now they're all asleep and I'm surfing the library website like a nut and 2 am
gawd! my life is crazy - how will I survive it!

I had the most delicious weekend
Im going through one of my I-couldn't-give-a-shit-phases
so all attempts at frowning self discipline and self-censure have been trashed temporarily
till the next I'll-be-a-good-girl if it kills me phase comes knocking

i watched movies till 2 am on friday
stuffed my face shamelessly
called up assorted friends back home
then read a new book till 5 am
watched the sky for a bit
wrote some soppy poetry
then slept peacefully till way past noon

at about 1:30 I shamelessly ate one of my BIG WEEKEND BREAKFASTS
went back to bed with another new book
sleptr and read on and off all day
went out to starbucks in the evening and saw two of the most handsome men Ive seen in a while
then came back
cleaned the house at a big dinner with some nice wine
wrote some very long letters
and then watched Come September
then read some more
woke up early (11am) on Sunday
did some more cleaning and then lazed blissfully for the rest of sunday
and went to bed with a nice book and hot chocolate
what a weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment