love, actually

went to see the movie last night
and fell in love again

for many years now ive been in love with someone
hes wonderful, and serious and strong ... and when he smiles he can light up the world like a million stars ...
theres only one hitch ... he's married
his name is collin firth

i also liked another man ... had a kind of a soft corner for him for ever since I knew him
very charming, but of course he's not as magnificent as collin
he's not married, but he is seeing someone (or the other)
his name is hugh grant

but yesterday ... at the movies I met this guy swept my heart away and made me forget them all ... Thomas Sangster!!!

just kidding ... this blokes really young ... about 12 at the most but he is so ... I guess Cool is the only word!
actually I fell in love someone else yesterday ... andrew lincoln
he is The One and I think I will love him Forever (unless perhaps, if Collin gets a divorce)
Atlast, my love has come along ...

No comments:

Post a Comment