MY BIRTHDAY

it was that time of the year again
sweetNovember
once again, I was dreading it
By nature, Im ridiculously excited / touchy about my birthday and painfully ashamed of so being
I hadnt made new friends here. Old ones were so far away
Who would wish me, forget making a fuss

"Birthday eve" was Kams bday. Spent the whole day making kheer for him
Then I called up my erstwhile BPal in the afternoon who broke my heart cz he had forgotten bday then melted the edges and put it back together by playing "yellow" for me ... all this over an cardless ISD

Evening Kams and me went for coffee ... which turned into coffee + drive ... which turned into coffee + drive + 1 drink each ... which turned into coffee + drive + 3 drinks each :)

Half an hour before THE day officially began i got a call from Subir
And I indignantly told him it wasnt Time yet :)

Ever since then it was amost one continuous call ... kams, baba, asmita, shubir, juls, chatts, debanjan, anu, mich, diya, mom, rahul bhaiya, rahul dost, taj, paramita di. Then I got SO many sms's. And ecards ... a exquisite one from debanjan, a cute one from richa and a really funny one from emma and a sweet one from Lamya ... to crown everything a sms from Ma in the (my) morning saying "wake up my newly born ugly duckling ... rise and go quack quack"!!! I got a mail from the hobgoblin ... and just when I was giving up on her ... a mail from Pills! I kept checking my blog all day and I got so many wishes on the blog. And there was Mich and Pom's wishes on their. Oh my gawd ... it was such a beautiful day! :) THANK YOU all of you ... So Much :)

In the evening, Kams came over and we just sat and yapped. he got me the most beautiful card in the world and bought me the exact shade of lipstick Id been searching for for years :) God knows how he found it! And he bought me some lots of more stuff as well :) Makes u feel like ... what did I do to deserve so much love and affection!

I had some bad news at work and was pretty upset about it. Im probably gonna be leaving in Feb. Its sudden and its gonna be a problem financially cz I gotto pay back my car loan before then. But though Im upset about it Id be way more upset to stay behind after Kams has gone .... cz I dont know any one else and totally cant barely-bear anyone else here at work ... so Im more scared of them sending him off and then deciding not to send me back. I wanna get out of here. Dont wanna go home really, but I wanna get out of here for sure. I need to think really hard and figure out exactly what I want before I make the slightest move. Somehow I got this deepdownunder feeling that its really important ... what do I want what do I want what do I want?

One of our colleagues here invited us all for Thanksgiving dinner. That really touched me. Because most of the clients here are pretty aloof. In a whole year this is the first time Im seeing someone being friendly in a personal way ... so to speak!

It seems that I really get along with scorps and piesces ... Ive SO many march and nov bdays!
This ones for the scorps .... club scorpio

As usual at night after everyone had left and all I couldnt sleep so I thought I'll write a pome on my bday ... like our dear buddha pm ... but then I thought since I write one every (nonbirth)day anyway ... I might as well give it a break today. so I cleaned up my home page and the pink pages and chatted with Arun the kiddo! For no worthwhile reason ... thats reminds me of the quotation "love means making exceptions"

No comments:

Post a Comment