Total DEMENTIA SETS IN

theres something about me ...
sometimes my mind kind of slows down and goes slow slow slow ... pause
and I do the dumbest imaginable thing
its these times when kams calls me a MR and my mommy calls me autistic (lovingly)
its usually when Im reading a good book or testing
then Im like so lost in why the insert wont insert or if anna karenina should feel guilty
im totally not there ... where I actually am ... and its worse bcz from the outside u cant tell if Im there or here or where :)

like yesterday - I put up a post on thornbords and totally forgot about it ... even tho it was right in front of me
paradox says somethiong about the birds and Im like "whats he talking about! maybe he's cuckoo' :)

then I go to chai bhai's site and leave a nice bright zonk "HI PARADOX"!!!

and right now ... I totally forgot that Id set up a new account to receive mails from the blog
as a part of my great efforts at being anonymous!
i kept checking uknowwho@hotmail and forgot about the new account
today I remembered and chkd and I had so many mails sitting there
ramana, sapna & vani ... yippidee ... yippdoo ... I love getting mails :)


sometimes it gets more sinister - like when Im crossing roads
thats what I got hit by my mom for the last time she hit me ...
last year ... Im working ... in front of two colleagues ... wham!
how embarrassing :(

maybe my getting senile is highlighting it
getting too old to rock and roll - too old to die at double time

"whatever" ... I learned that here in the US of A :)

came back late from work again
i hate to admit it ... i love it ;)

i know Im not making sense. so Ill finish the post here

had a nice chat with TCGFSB ... boom bang Boing!
man he's cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment