SUNDAY HALL OF FAME

what a sunday - wow!
woke up at 2:30
sneaked - but then without ma - what sneak ... got a box of cookies and coffee to bed
and read ac till some more time
this is like summer hols just after exams ... the few days when u get away with any shit ...
read till u sleep somewhere in the early hours and wake up in the afternoon and just pick up the book and go on ... the way I read fountainhead in one sitting (rather lying) ;)
anyway - then I cooked & ate a MAMOTH break fast - juice, eggs, bacon, fruit ... works!
then I cleaned the kitchen and the loo & stuff (with my new love .... CLR bathroom & kitchen cleaner)
soaked for 1 hour & talked to jinx
and then I went for a 2 hour long drive
then I came back and cooked some beef curry ...
sat down to eat ... I had to put down my book and concetrate on my food it was so MINDBLOWING
washed it down with some cabernet

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment