FRIDAY NIGHT FEVER

theres a storm all around
rain and winds and thunder and lightning
its so beautiful

weekends here again
dont feel like writing
sat at home and drank 2 bottles of beer and ate some nice prawns and watched "sex and love"
weird as the name as it sounds, it was a really sweet movie
and now Im off to bed and to agatha christie!
gotto get up at 7 2mrw (am) for a health fair that I volunteered at!

wonder how the weekends gona turn out
I need a slow and dead one bad.
but it never comes when u want it!
have a feeling this ones not gonna be as nice as the last one ... by a long shot!

Life nahi hai laddo ;)

FRIENDS AND AQUAINTANCES
Long time back - years & years ago - when I was in school ... someone sent me this fwd
I loved it. But I lost it. Tried looking for it many times since then
But today is the first time I found it online
here it is
Miss all my old friends whom I havent seen in so long :( but if & when, it will be just the same as before :)
Brat, Jinx, Adit, Chatts, Sauce, Juls, Malo, Pills, Vani ...

No comments:

Post a Comment