SUNDAY MORNING

went to sleep with my array of alarms from 5 am to 6 am
woke up at 7:30
it must take some talent to ignore 3 alarms and wake up an hour and half late
I like to wake up early on hols so that its kind of longer ... other wise it feels like it just whooshed past

chatting with my mom and trying to teach her to maximise her window
is it so hard?
how can some one so intelligent otherwise be so tech PHOBIC ... thers no other words for it
she even freaks out on the remote saying its too complicated!
what about all her windspeed and dead load and live load and projections crap like that ... thats very simple!
god give me patience!
I remember how I refused to accept the concept of negetive numbers
sometime way back in the passed and poor child she was trying to explain for so long
I still remember I was hanging from the window grill (my fav studying place)
and saying na na na ;)

i mailed a college prof today about a subject I was interested in and he sent me a list of books to read
that was so kind


its ten already! these days on sundays the hours pass like those last few hours before the exam is due to start

No comments:

Post a Comment