one lazy day in fall ...

Flower. Storm.
Gentle. Warm.
Restless. Peace.
Waits or Flees ...

Tell me love what love is?

LIME AND LEMONY MONDAY
its such a beautiful day - everything a monday should be
the sky is bluer than robin eggs, the su shines without burning
everyone is happy all around
and work is nicely rolling
from the window by my desk I see a shining pond
and a lazy tortoise who doesnt go to work
basking in the sun
a little dreamy a little busy everyone is working like merry little ants
keyboards humming & coffee scenting the air everywhere

sometimes I think ... its such a beautiful world :)


INSPIRED BY MICH
CWINDOWSDesktopLotR.JPG
Lord of the Rings!


What movie Do you Belong in?(many different outcomes!)
brought to you by Quizilla

ISSNT IT IRONIC ... I never watch the stuff. Closest Ive got to it is Jinx reading out some stuff thats a take on it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment