MY LIFE

I woke up at 5:30 with a solution that was poking me in my sleep
came to office at 6:30 - used all my discipline to stop myself from coming in my jammies
got in at 6:30 - walked in the rain
waorked with out lunch shunch anything till 3:00 ... debugging ... one of those fuck the world gotto make this work moments
and guess what?
the dataset got deleted! can u blv that! ... This is my life!
Now Im sitting here coolly and laughing at it all and everyone around will be thinking how cool I am ... inside I feel like ramming my fist through the monitor ... white hot angry ... what to do ... life nahi hai laddu :)

isnt it funny how we change when we know we have an audience
i deleted and put back the swear words in this post which had come totally with the flow so many time ...
I chkd some old posts from the archives to make sure & its really diff
maybe I shud change my url again and go true blue anonymous!

spoke to yogi ...
when I first read his comments I thought he reminded me if brat (bharadwaaja)
then I saw his snap and even that was like brat
next I saw his resume on his blog - toh bday bhi paas paas hai - another libran
today I heard his voice ... and thats also like brat
now in my miss marple avataar ... that cud really get me thinking!

wonder where brat is and how ... Ill do another post on him soon. miss him sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
miss the way he'd suddenly make his voice go deeeeeeep (indigo deep) and go "Prero" :)
and a hundred other things
old cotton t's, old homes, old friends, old fav songs ... so special forever!

its 8:30 - came at 6:30 ... been a long time since i did this ... wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment