random notes

I miss - the sun in dubai
the shed behind the house in the veg garden
leo, tupi, bonzo
ma baba mummy munal jinx and sponge cake
i need to talk to someone ... but none of the people who I can talk to about this one forbidden topic are around / accessible and its Killing me
i need jinx - right here - right now
i miss the house ... kolkata / HP ... the roof / my room / the sunflowers / the floor the smell / the feel
i miss my books
but if I go back right now Ill die :)
i miss someone I left behind somewhere along the way - a one particular me ...
the sky, from here, looks like a field of cotton
i want to lose weight so bad
theres something missing ...
i want chocolate cake
i feel like riding a cycle
i need to quit before it kills me
im wearing makeup after months / weeks
im bored
ive no work right now
i wanna have a baby
i wish my hair would grow some
i wanna go to corpus! correction - i wanna drive to corpus
it would be nice to have "someone" ... :D but its not worth the trouble ;)
i dreamt of the omayad hotel in damascus where I stayed so looooooooong ago!!!
i dreamt of turkey too - same dream - we were in that horrible museum - baba left his car keys in the car - we were trying to take it out with the hangar ...
strange! its been so long since these things happened - I was a baby
i didnt even know I remembered - and they are such little insignificant incidents!
i like rahul bose :)
i dont know what I said but i remember saying something ... weird - but cute - and nice ...
like a snap of someone u once liked - or a good time u once had - tuckked away in an inside pocket of ur coat - pulled out and looked at once in a while - a heart smile
you have the warmest voice - its like a warm blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment